If you are interested in joining our friendly pre-school and/or breakfast club, please make an appointment to come and have a look round and pick up a registration form or download a REGISTRATION FORM. Then return your completed form to the office, along with your deposit payment of £20 (not required for Breakfast Club). The deposit is refundable when your child leaves Little Pippins or if we are unable to offer you a place for admission at the time you request and you wish to withdraw your child from the waiting list.
Once we have your completed form on file and have received the deposit, your child will be registered with us and we will be in contact with you during the term before your preferred start date to discuss availability of sessions.
Our main intake is in September. Admission at other times of the the year will depend on availability – updates on availability will be posted at the end of this page.
Places at Little Pippins are offered in line with to the following guidance criteria and order:
- A Harwell Village child on a Child Protection Plan or Child in Need Plan or a Looked After Child.
- Children already attending the pre-school and eligible for free entitlement – up to the maximum 15 universal funded hours.
- Children eligible for 15 hours universal funding and starting primary school the following academic year.
- Harwell Village children eligible for free entitlement hours – including eligible two-year-old children.
- Distance from the child’s home to the setting and proximity of other settings to the child’s home.
- Whether a child will attend the village primary school.
- Whether any siblings attend or attended the pre-school or village primary school.
- Date of registration.
More details of our admissions procedures can be found in our Admissions Policy.
Please read our Privacy Notice for information about the data we collect from you and what we do with it.
UPDATES ON AVAILABILITY
2018/2019 academic year admissions – update 1st March – we are full.
September 2019 admissions – please register your child by Friday 3rd May 2019. We will then contact parents in order of admission priority to discuss availability of sessions and the settling in process prior to starting in September
January 2020 admission – places cannot be reserved in advance and will be dependent on availability remaining after September 2019.