If you are interested in joining our friendly pre-school and/or breakfast club, please make an appointment to come and have a look round and pick up a registration form or download a REGISTRATION FORM . Then return your completed form to the office, along with your deposit payment of £20 (not required for Breakfast Club).
Once we have your completed form on file and have received the deposit, your child will be registered with us and we will be in contact with you during the term before your preferred start date to discuss availability of sessions.
Our main intake is in September. Admission at other times of the the year will depend on availability – updates will be posted at the end of this page.
Places at Little Pippins are offered in line with to the following guidance criteria and order:
- A Harwell Village child on a Child Protection Plan or Child in Need Plan or a Looked After Child.
- Children already attending the pre-school and eligible for free entitlement – up to the maximum 15 universal funded hours.
- Harwell village children eligible for 15 hours universal funding and starting primary school the following academic year.
- Harwell Village children eligible for free entitlement hours – including eligible two year old children.
- Distance from the child’s home to the setting and age of the child. Where there are too many children the above criteria requesting places, places will be offered to the oldest children.
- Whether the child will attend the village primary school.
- Whether any siblings attend the pre-school or village primary school.
- Date of registration.
More details of our admissions procedures can be found in our Admissions Policy.
Please read our Privacy Notice for information about the data we collect from you and what we do with it.
UPDATES ON AVAILABILITY
September 2020 pre-school admissions – we are now full. Places have been offered in line with the priorities outlined above and, like last year, all children offered places live within Harwell Village. If you live in the village and your child will be starting primary school in September 2021, please contact us to check availability.
January 2021 admissions – Admission during the academic year will depend on availability at that time. If your child is registered with us, we will contact you no later than the term before you would like your child to start. For admission in January we would hope to be able to update you in November on the likely start date for your child.